To apply to one of these positions, please use the form below. Thank you!Window Installers / Carpenters
Renewal by Andersen is the Northwest’s leader in Window and Door replacement. We are hiring professional window and door installers.
We provide full time, year round work plus benefits including: Health, Dental and Retirement opportunities.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO PROVIDE:
- Customer service
- High quality installations
- Openness to learning
- Window installation
- Door installation
Unlike other sales opportunities, Renewal by Andersen utilizes traditional and non-traditional marketing to provide our sales representatives with leads. This means no cold calling or prospecting for our sales representatives. Our sales process begins with our sales representatives meeting with our customers, in their homes, to better understand their needs. Our products are custom-made, energy-efficient and professionally installed for optimal performance.
Renewal by Andersen Sales Representatives enjoy:
- Company driven lead generation – no cold calling
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Training
A successful Sales Representative will possess:
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and results orientation
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Work towards meeting or exceeding individual and sales team goals
- Present a professional appearance and image to the customer
If you are a proven top sales performer and want to join the Renewal by Andersen team submit your application for immediate consideration.
Renewal by Andersen of Portland is a company that’s dedicated to bringing new life to your home with windows and doors that welcome the light and frame a more beautiful world. Just as importantly, we’re dedicated to providing a friendly, thoughtful approach to meeting your needs at every step, beginning with your complimentary in-home consultation. We’re proud to be part of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business over the past 100 years.
We are seeking dedicated individuals to join our team immediately. If you are highly motivated and experienced as a canvasser, direct sales team leader, or new to the field this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Positive Attitude
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must present well with a friendly personality
- Light physical effort, including carrying literature
We are adding to our team and seeking a detail oriented construction/carpentry trained individual to perform a critical measure for replacement windows and doors.
A Successful person in this position will:
– Be able to use Microsoft Excel, Email, and text.
– Have a minimum 5 years of construction experience.
– Communicate well with homeowners.
– Be professional.
– Approach situations as a problem solver.
– Know how to provide support and direction to others.
– Be organized and appreciate details.
All positions with RbA Portland may require some lifting, possibly 40 lbs on occasion.
Our primary focus at Renewal by Andersen is working with homeowners on window and door replacement and modification projects. Renewal by Andersen is part of the Andersen family of businesses, a long established market leader in window and door products. We offer an opportunity to work for a premier products company that embodies “do it once, do it right”. As a growth oriented company we have the need to add staff to our established customer care team. As such, we are looking for individuals great at establishing rapport, building trust and communicate with confidence.
The Warranty Coordinator ensures timely responses and follow through for customers requesting service to/for product installed by our company. Those requests must be investigated, verified, and processed according to company protocols and procedures. This person will coordinate the schedule for our Service Technicians and work closely with members of our team. This is an extension of our customer care team and will look to create a great customer experience for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review incoming requests for warranties, and investigate customers and their backgrounds.
- Verify incoming requests to ensure that they are valid, by thoroughly examining each claim.
- Look through customer profiles to determine their purchases and warranty timelines.
- Examine parts and products to determine if warranty claims are valid, ensuring that any damage or tampering is taken into account.
- Analyze warranty reports on a regular basis, ensuring that complaint details are properly looked into and documented.
- Summarize and analyze warranty claims and labor hour reports on a regular basis, aimed at ensuring that management review is done on time.
- Work with accounting personnel to request warranty charge numbers, and provide approvals for payments.
- Respond to customers’ queries and concerns regarding damaged products and valid warranty claims.
- Work with vendors and suppliers to determine the cause of product malfunction, focusing on ensuring that similar incidents do not transpire in the future.
- Work with experts to determine viability of claims, and to provide a fix for each issue.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Strong communication skills: phone, text, email.
- Good technological skills: Computers, Microsoft Office Suite, Calendar Scheduling in Outlook.
- Strong research skills. Researching customer contracts: studying previous notes, job related items, original installation dates, internal archives for information etc.
- Able to discuss fees for service with customers in a positive, professional manner.
- Able to handle complex issues and possess exceptional communication skills. Asking the right questions and drilling down on root causes to determine course of action.
- Make sure that all incoming warranty requests are processed as they should be.
- Ability to patiently assist customers.
- Understand different personalities and help them accordingly.