To apply to one of these positions, please use the form below. Thank you!
Window Installers / Carpenters
Renewal by Andersen is the Northwest’s leader in Window and Door replacement. We are hiring professional window and door installers.
We provide full time, year round work plus benefits including: Health, Dental and Retirement opportunities.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO PROVIDE:
- Customer service
- High quality installations
- Openness to learning
- Window installation
- Door installation
Unlike other sales opportunities, Renewal by Andersen utilizes traditional and non-traditional marketing to provide our sales representatives with leads. This means no cold calling or prospecting for our sales representatives. Our sales process begins with our sales representatives meeting with our customers, in their homes, to better understand their needs. Our products are custom-made, energy-efficient and professionally installed for optimal performance.
Renewal by Andersen Sales Representatives enjoy:
- Company driven lead generation – no cold calling
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Training
A successful Sales Representative will possess:
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and results orientation
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Work towards meeting or exceeding individual and sales team goals
- Present a professional appearance and image to the customer
If you are a proven top sales performer and want to join the Renewal by Andersen team submit your application for immediate consideration.
Renewal by Andersen of Portland is a company that’s dedicated to bringing new life to your home with windows and doors that welcome the light and frame a more beautiful world. Just as importantly, we’re dedicated to providing a friendly, thoughtful approach to meeting your needs at every step, beginning with your complimentary in-home consultation. We’re proud to be part of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business over the past 100 years.
We are seeking dedicated individuals to join our team immediately. If you are highly motivated and experienced as a canvasser, direct sales team leader, or new to the field this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Positive Attitude
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must present well with a friendly personality
- Light physical effort, including carrying literature
Window/Door Measurer – Carpenter (Critical Measure)
We are adding to our team and seeking a detail oriented construction/carpentry trained individual to perform a critical measure for replacement windows and doors.
A Successful person in this position will:
– Be able to use Microsoft Excel, Email, and text.
– Have a minimum 5 years of construction experience.
– Communicate well with homeowners.
– Be professional.
– Approach situations as a problem solver.
– Know how to provide support and direction to others.
– Be organized and appreciate details.
All positions with RbA Portland may require some lifting, possibly 40 lbs on occasion.