Refresh the look of your West Linn home and save on energy with top quality Renewal by Andersen® replacement windows and Andersen® patio doors from Renewal by Andersen of Portland. Our expert design consultants will work with you to choose the right replacement window or patio door for your home.
Advanced Energy Efficiency & Savings
If your existing windows or doors are outdated or in disrepair, poor energy efficiency is likely leading to higher energy bills. Older windows and doors are not as energy efficient as modern replacement windows like those we install here at Renewal by Andersen of Portland. Here is a look at the difference our windows can make in your West Linn home:
- High Performance™ Low-E4® glass is 45% more energy efficient in winter and 56% more energy efficient in winter as compared to ordinary dual pane glass.*
- High Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass is 70% more energy efficient in summer and 45% more energy efficient in winter as compared to ordinary dual pane glass.*
Here are a few more reasons to turn to Renewal by Andersen of Portland for replacement windows in West Linn:
- In addition to replacement windows, we also install a selection of durable, beautifully crafted Andersen patio doors.
- Renewal by Andersen’s exclusive Fibrex® material, which is utilized by each product we install, lasts longer**, looks better, and performs beautifully!
- Each project we undertake is performed by a contractor that is on staff here at Renewal by Andersen of Portland. No subcontractors!
FREE Estimate on Replacement Windows in West Linn Oregon
When the time comes to replace your aging windows or doors, turn to the leading local experts on window replacement- Renewal by Andersen of Portland. Give us a call at 503-465-8600 or fill out our request an estimate form to schedule your free in-home consultation.
*Values are based on comparison of Renewal by Andersen® double-hung inserted window SHGC to the SHGC for clear dual pane glass non-metal frame default values from the 2006 and 2009 International Energy Conservation Code.
**See the Renewal by Andersen® 20/2/10 limited warranty for details.
“Renewal by Andersen” and all other marks where denoted are trademarks of Andersen Corporation. ©2015 Andersen Corporation. All rights reserved.