We all want to have durable and maintenance-free windows. We also want stylish options that will complement our home’s architectural style. If you want windows that have all of these features and more, choose Renewal by Andersen® of Portland.
We create durable, energy-efficient, and beautiful windows through our Fibrex® frames. They are a result of the Andersen Corporation’s continuous efforts to make the best replacement windows. They were patented in 1992 and have satisfied homeowners ever since thanks to the following features:
1. Strength – Portland, OR replacement windows made of Fibrex perform well under any weather condition. Unlike vinyl, Fibrex does not expand and contract under fluctuating temperatures. Because of Fibrex’ strength, we can create narrower frames for your windows. This means that you can have more glass area for better outdoor views.
2. Low maintenance – With Fibrex frames, you don’t have to worry about painting or scraping. They are warranted not to rot, flake, rust, blister, or peel.
3. Beauty – Our frames and sashes can reflect the shapes and lines of your original windows. This way, we can preserve the architectural beauty of your home. We can also create uniquely shaped specialty windows, even curved ones, for added appeal.
4. Insulation – Fibrex is a superior thermal insulator that’s 700 times better than aluminum. When combined with our energy-efficient glass options, you can be sure to have a comfortable indoor environment and lower utility bills.
5. Environment friendly – Reclaimed wood fiber makes up for 40% of the raw material’s weight. It can also be reground and reused during the manufacturing process. By helping create a greener environment, we have received Green Seal and ENERGY STAR certifications.
6. Warranty – Renewal by Andersen believes that overall window performance depends on the glass, frame, and installation. We back our products with industry-leading warranties for your peace of mind.
For window replacement in Salem, OR, trust Renewal by Andersen of Portland. Our innovative materials create durable and beautiful windows that you can rely on for many years.
Schedule a free in-home consultation today to learn more about our Fibrex frames. You can call us at or fill out our contact form.